WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
LBPM provides high quality service always, however we understand that sometimes you need to tell us if something has not reached your expectations or satisfied you. The first step is to communicate any dissatisfaction to your property supervisor, resident manager, or onsite manager.
If it has not been possible to resolve the matter during this discussion, you can then follow the formal procedure. If you choose to make a complaint, written details of the complaint should be submitted. The purpose of our dispute resolution center is to deal quickly, effectively and efficiently with your dispute and where possible, turn a potentially negative situation into a positive one, through our care and attention.
The Dispute Resolution Process
We are reasonable, level headed people with common sense. If you have a dispute with LBPM or any representative of the company, we ask that you talk to us about it first and we will try to resolve the problem. The clear majority of problems can be sorted out through constructive discussion.HOA Dispute Resolution Tenant Dispute Resolution
When you first encounter an dispute, please follow these steps:
- Let your property supervisor, resident manager or onsite manager know you have a concern by phone call, email or letter, depending on the nature of the complaint. Serious issues should always be in writing. Be specific, clear on the details of the dispute, and calm. We are serious about safety, so all our team are instructed to remove themselves from heated situations. We will not tolerate verbal or physical assault, and will report any threats to appropriate authorities.
- Give your suggestion for a suitable resolution and be reasonable with requirements – no one can achieve the impossible, so please tell us what we can do that will solve the issue.
- Give a realistic timeframe for resolution to the problem. Some matters will take more time to resolve.
- Listen to or read the response carefully, and ask questions on anything that is unclear.
- If the person you are dealing with is unwilling to acknowledge or solve the problem, take it to the next level up. At LBPM, this would be making a formal complaint that will be referred to our senior management.
24/7 Ready for Resolve the Complaints
When your complaint is reviewed, we will aim to establish the best way to resolve the matter in a satisfactory manner for you and this will require thorough investigation and a clear understanding of the circumstances leading to the complaint. We therefore require complaints to be submitted through our customer feedback form below and accompanied by evidence and documentation in support of the matters raised. Such supporting documentation depends on the nature of the dispute, however typically includes, but is not limited to:
- The facts of the case.
- Records or notes of any relevant meetings or telephone calls including dates and times, alongside the names of members of staff involved.
- Any other evidence relevant to the complaint.
In accordance with best practice, we aim to fully complete the steps below within a maximum period of 10 working days of receipt of the written complaint and satisfactory supporting documentation to allow comprehensive investigation into the issue.
This is what you may expect from us if you should have cause to fill out our customer feedback form. We will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your form within 5 working days.
- Refer your issue to the proper director to deal with.
- Provide you with a full response within 10 working days.